Team Leader, Ireland Client Expenses - Hybrid
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
- Deliver and drive a high quality service to clients through accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks (which may be parts of larger processes) and requests for information. Be responsive to clients and anticipate their needs.
- Organise workload and Team members in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are consistently met.
- Review and authorise all management fee and fund expense payments, ensuring that all payments are processed within agreed client and payment deadlines
- Look to meet and improve the preparation of client reporting
- Seek to learn quickly and strive to continually improve service offered.
- Create and maintain a respectful and productive work environment
- Deliver training /coaching effectively.
- Provide objective and regular feedback to staff.
- Understand risk in own team, help others to understand this and to recognise that risk is everyone’s responsibility.
- Support the implementation of business plans.
- Take part in transition and improvement projects as required.
- Conduct annual appraisals and ensure development of team members
- Become involved in small to medium size projects where required
- Experience in an operations supervisory role
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Client service orientation
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrates willingness to help others outside team
- Good prioritisation and multi-tasking
- Strong problem solving skills
- Organises own workload and establishes priorities
- Demonstrates good knowledge of standards and procedures required for own tasks
- Excellent PC skills especially MS Excel
- Third level qualification or pursuing a professional accounting qualification an advantage but not required
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve!Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.