Manager - SAP Successfactors
Job Description & SummaryA career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
About the Role:
- Lead, coordinate and drive project delivery for SAP SuccessFactors Business Transformation projects across all modules including integration to other systems (such as payroll)
- Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes and manage risk, quality, timeline, and budget of the Success Factors implementation
- Define to-be stage of processes, procedures, organisations, capabilities, solution application requirement andperformance measurements
- Develop deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap and plan to achieve ‘to-be’ stage effectively
- Manage/conduct deployment activities and measure achievement of desired outcomes
- Support team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals, win work and deliver projects
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organisations or affiliations
- Utilise and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture
- Manage team onboarding, logistics issues, coordinate with stakeholders and act as a conduit between project team members, vendors and stakeholders
- Liaise with application management and legacy IT support teams
- A recognised degree qualification
- Minimum 6 - 7 years of SAP experience as an SAP implementation project manager in the SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors with at least 2 SAP SuccessFactors project experience
- Understanding of how SAP SuccessFactors work
- Familiarity with Human Capital business processes and leading industry practices in payroll
- Prior experience of working in a professional services firm is preferred
- Strong understanding of how business processes work and integrate in an ERP/SAP environment
- Undergraduate degree with an information technology and/or Human Resource focus (preferred)
- Ability to design and drive changes for business process reengineering and organisational change
- Good understanding of SAP ERP functionalities
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong client service mindset with good project management skills
- Flexibility to travel in the region when required
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the "Apply" Button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.