Team Lead, Secondment Service - Beijing
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
Discover the role
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with Head of Department to influence and further expand HR&Payroll business. This position will be responsible for onboarding new clients, leading and supervising day to day operations and supervising delivery teams. The new incumbent will also manage job allocation, new projects, quality improvement as well as standard process implementation.
- On-site work across different industry and function to handle full set of accounts and bank operations for clients. Assists to manage daily work with high complexity, including closing full set of books, PRC compliance documents, monthly and annual financial statements, tax returns with tax computations, and other management reports/ financial analysis;
- Maintains relationship with clients and internal/external stakeholders, including banks, auditors, tax bureau and other government departments on client company’s affairs, accounts, bank accounts, tax filing, etc.;
- Review and optimize accounting standard operating procedure (SOP) and implementation required by client;
- Query management with internal and external 3rd party stakeholders;
- Prepares and checks various reports as requested by clients;
- Prepares and supervises accountant audits.
Job Specific Requirements
- Degree Holder in Accountancy or business related disciplines;
- Professional qualification holder;
- Minimum 6 – 8 years relevant experience in CPA firms or multinational companies;
- Sound knowledge of international accounting and banking practices;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Pursuing or qualified in Local professional examinations.
What’s in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 28 Feb 2023 China Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.