Associate/Senior Consultant(Payroll) - Business Process Solutions- Shanghai
With the "People First" strategy, we are committed to being a cradle to cultivate talent capable of navigating the future. We keep up with the times, build world-class learning and development platforms, and provide personalized and diversified career development paths. We encourage our people to obtain a sense of achievement and happiness brought by creating values at work. We create a diversified and inclusive working, learning and growing environment so that everyone can unleash the potential. We empower talent with more autonomy and choice through Smart Talent Experience and Wellbeing, achieving an ideal work life balance.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Business Process Solutions (BPS) and Tax practices help businesses manage their accounting, tax, payroll, and technology processes by leveraging experienced professionals who provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, contract personnel, cosourcing, and project related services. Core services include: financial accounting and operations, business process technology, human resources and payroll, and tax compliance and reporting.
Work you'll do
- Create significant, new opportunities with existing clients and prospects independently
- Create a pipeline of future business opportunities
- Drives targeted and sustainable of payroll and HR solutions that reduce compliance risk, overcome operational inefficiencies, and reinforce business intelligence
- Guides teams through the design and implementation of payroll solutions that increase compliance and optimize organizational efficiency
- Leads large client engagement, including clarifying team goals, assigning responsibilities, sharing information, coaching team members, managing financials and monitoring progress
- Applies a deep and broad HR perspective to translate client's business issue into integrated multi-component HR or payroll management
- Applies knowledge of current and proposed/pending legislation, their implications, and understands interaction across the Payroll and Legal function, specifically with their area of expertise
- Demonstrates subject matter specialty and ability to share knowledge in one or more service lines within the HR and Legal function
- Enables fact-based decision making by using appropriate research techniques and analytical skills
- Improves work efficiency, effectiveness, and client service by using common technology tools
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, Creating purpose, Driving agility, Building diverse capability, Influencing, Collaborating, Delivering value, Building the business, Analytical acumen, Effective communication, Engagement management/delivery excellence, Managing change, Managing quality & risk, Sales excellence, Strategic thinking and problem solving, and Tech savviness.
We are looking for someone with
- Bachelor's degree or above,
- 5-8 years relevant experience in international companies or professional firms preferred,
- A qualification certificate is preferred, including but not limited to, GHRP, SHRP, CHRP, PMP,
- Good understanding of PRC Labour Ordinances and payroll regulations, be able to identify clients' technical issues, and provide workable solutions
- Strong business writing skills in both English and Chinese as well as fluent spoken English language
- Experienced in using ERP system like Oracle or SAP, or other HR/payroll software
- Strong organisational and project management skills and can maintain positive working relationships with appropriate client personnel on all engagements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, develop compelling proposals, reports and presentations
- Actively involve in new or challenging projects, can be a team player and help maintain gook working environment with the team
- Outstanding ability of effectively managing multiple engagements independently and under time pressure
Shape your future through impact that matters
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China's Top Employer since 2006, Universum's Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
Ready to take on new challenges? Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities, follow us on Deloitte China Social Media.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.