Corporate Accounting Senior Officer
For our office in London, we are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our growing Corporate Services team. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You will have day to day responsibility for a varied portfolio of containing a mix of real estate, private equity and corporate clients and will act as one of the main liaison and points of contact for all matters relating to the client;
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is carried out for your clients. You will review work produced for submission to senior level staff;
- Alter Domus believes that the unique talents and personality of each team member form the foundation for our company’s growth and therefore, you will be responsible for the technical coaching of junior staff;
- Together with the manager, you will decide and follow up on the planning of the workflow process.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Working on the setup of client structures, and implementing complex international structures as part of restructuring plans, mergers and acquisitions;
- Assisting with the preparation, collation and ongoing monitoring of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- Interaction with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication;
- Processing/reviewing of client payments on a variety of bank platforms;
- Ensuring timely and accurate book-keeping and reporting for client entities in line with agreed requirements;
- Ensuring effective cash management of client entities and undertaking regular cash reconciliations;
- Assisting with the preparation of periodic reports and financial accounts for client entities;
- Planning of annual audits and management of the audit process;
- Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders' meetings;
- Maintenance of statutory records for client entities and ensuring filing requirements are met;
- Liaising with tax advisors in respect of ongoing tax compliance responsibilities;
- Dealing with client transactions with the support of the Engagement Manager.
- You will be educated to the equivalent of A-Level or University Degree;
- You hold, or are working towards a relevant professional qualification such the ACCA or ACA;
- You have relevant experience managing structures of a similar nature;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,000 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.