Fund Accounting & Administration, AVP
Who we are looking for
State Street is an industry leader in providing administrative fund services to both Hedge Fund and Private Equity managers within our Alternative Investment Solutions business group. Our Hedge team delivers customized service solutions for investment funds that have a variety of portfolio investments. This opportunity uniquely offers candidates the opportunity to service hedge and hybrid hedge-private equity products for industry leading asset managers. Employees interact daily with functional teams including; trade operations, investor services, custody, tax, and financial reporting locally and in globally diverse locations.
What you will be responsible for
As Fund Accounting & Administration, AVP you will
- Manage a growing team of financial services professionals in the production and delivery of accounting and administrative services for one or more alternative investment client relationships.
- Primarily responsible for the allocation of income to investors, determination of management and incentive fees in accordance with provisions of the fund documents.
- Responsible for the portfolio and fund level accounting for numerous funds including the review and approval of monthly or quarterly net asset value reporting.
- Lead the onboarding of existing client funds and the launch of new funds.
- Demonstrate an unrelenting commitment to client satisfaction.
- Ensure adherence with internal policies and procedures and compliance with external governing regulations.
- Design and champion technology solutions to address the complex reporting and data requirements of clients.
- Proactively identify and participate in cross-sell opportunities.
- Participate in strategic working groups within the organization to improve processes and our operating model.
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and develop staff to realize their full