Service Governance Specialist, Senior Associate Hybrid – Specjalista ds. Zarzadzania Uslugami
Why this role is important for us:
Service Governance Specialist will be responsible for performance management monitoring over operational groups in Poland. Support internal clients to achieve stable cooperation with number of internal stakeholders by providing operating model support and expertise. Investigate new and better ways of meeting the needs of our clients ensuring an emphasis on key metrics, risk reduction, efficiency and control.
What you will be responsible for
- Assist Service Governance Team members from the perspective of technical aspects.
- Recommend and implement training and development activities for individuals and the Service Governance team as well as across the Poland Operations.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to staff on technical, professional and client issues.
- Review errors and potential breaches across Poland Operation departments; prepare analysis, identify trends and suggest, request and contribute to remediation actions.
- Participate in service calls with internal stakeholders providing key facts and technical support while discussing operating model and performance issues.
- Encouraging continual process improvement using Lean Methodologies.
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery across Fund Accounting and all other Operational groups and recommend and implement corrective action.
- Produce monthly Poland MI Report for all operational groups.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant colleagues in Poland Operations teams, OAO representatives and contacts in Donor Sites.
- Participate in Service Reviews and ad hoc client/donor site meetings.
- Act as a source of technical expertise on the model of interactions between Fund Accounting and related Global Process Delivery as well as downstream impact from one operational group on another.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all operational teams in Poland, communicating effectively through formalised reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Provide resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales.
What we value
- Analytical & problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated and able to work within a virtual team
- Ability to work with ambiguous scope/remit
- Ability to create/maintain new relationships with a wide range of SMEs at all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in a Fund Accounting or any other Operational group is necessary.
- Very good working knowledge of Excel and Power Point. VBA knowledge is an asset.
- Degree Business, Finance, or Accounting preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience of business/process analysis preferred but not essential
What we offer
- Remote work from Poland
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.