Administrative Assistant (m/f)
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our team is responsible for ensuring smooth operation of day to day activities at PwC. As part of the team, you will be assisting with record keeping, billing, distribution, logistics and financial planning.
As an Administrative Assistant(m/f/d), you will:
- Perform a variety of duties and learn how to use the many tools which will be made available to you;
- Support our audit and tax teams in their day-to-day administrative duties (e.g. document production, esignature);
- Assist Audit Directors in managing calendars (planning, meetings and business trips);
- Ensure that our administrative procedures are enforced and perform a quality control on documents;
- Drawing up documents and presentations through various MS Office tools (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Gsuite.
- You hold a Bachelor degree (or "BTS”) as a Management Assistant and you would like to work in a vibrant, multicultural environment;
- You are computer literate and you have excellent skills in MS Office-Windows, as well as in Gsuite;
- You have good writing and verbal skills in both French and English, which are commonly used within our firm on a day-to-day basis, German is considered as an asset;
- You are known for your great writing skills and your synthetic mind, and you are able to multitask;
- You are service oriented and have excellent people skills;
- You are appreciated for your sense of service and your team spirit, even if you are able to work autonomously;
- Experience in a similar function is considered as an asset.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the "Apply" Button below.