Operations Client Services- Associate 2
Basic Purpose & Responsibilities:
Provides project support throughout the life cycle for the Middle Office Recon Onboarding team. Assists in the analysis and documentation of information and processes related to assigned project and carries out the implementation of new or modified system components, work processes or applications. Works with various custodians/clients on data acquisition and mapping.
- Assists in gathering project information by attending user meetings and interviewing clients/users
- Assists in analyzing information, using flowcharting and other methodologies.
- Participates in preparing project planning materials by recording meeting proceedings and maintaining tracking documents.
- Assists in preparing / distributing cross-life cycle project documentation.
- Performs set up and transactions to prepare user environment for system changes.
- Conducts research on information needed to support implementation.
- Communicates with users regarding conversion and roll out plans.
- Coordinates and participates in various testing activities.
- Documents new functionality and related set up and operational procedures. May participate in special projects, e.g., conducting research, collecting and providing requested data, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent
- Organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Reconciliation experience helpful
- Analytical and communication skills
- PC skills, including office applications and project scheduling and flowcharting software
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Time Management and Prioritization
- Communication - Formal / Informal. (Agendas, Minutes, Issue Identification, Tracking, emails etc)
- Customer Service
- Status Reporting
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Core Technical, Organization and Business/Industry Knowledge
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.