Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist #216228
Your field of responsibility
As a part of role, your responsibility includes:
- Review local regulatory limits and reporting, including surveys
- Work with Outsource team to manage process and institute best practice in reporting
- Liaising with various teams (e.g. Project Change team, IT, Front Office, Product Controller, Legal Entity Finance, CRM, Operations) on regulatory reporting projects
Represent Legal Entity Finance to:
- Investigate with respective stakeholders on data quality exception and remediation.
Your future colleagues
The Sing LEF department is part of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Division, which is one of five Shared Services Divisions created following the implementation of One Bank.
The department comprises of a group of professionals who are responsible for the financial accounting, regulatory reporting and control of all legal entities in Singapore. The businesses undertaken by these entities include fixed income, equities, securities trading, loans transactions, merchant banking and asset management.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess below:
- Proven knowledge of local regulatory regulations is a strong advantage
- Proven working experience in Finance of Bank is required
- Degree in Accounting
- Outstanding skills with MS Excel are essential
- Proven knowledge of financial accounting concepts and principles, and should at least be familiar with terms such as balance sheet, profit & loss, accruals and month-end adjustments
- Outstanding attention to detail, comfortable working with large amounts of transactional data using primarily spreadsheet tools
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to exercise some common sense
- Strong interpersonal skills, and be a highly effective communicator (written and spoken English) as the role will require the candidate to read and write English as a part of reporting
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.