Business System Analyst
Who we are looking for
This is a China Hub Transformation program leader role reporting to the China Hub Transformation Program Manager. As a Transformation program leader you will be assisting transformation program manager to drive the success in the Transformation Projects.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Transformation innovation lab under State Street Global Delivery in Hangzhou. Transformation Innovation lab is responsible for transformation demand identification, analysis and solution building. This team is a combination of Program manager, Process Redesign Analyst and IT Specialist. We delivery automation solutions for APAC region operation BAU teams which helps BAU to realize saving target. We also responsible for latest technology research and adoption including Robotics Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Low-Code Platform for APAC automation demands.
What you will be responsible for
As China Hub Project Leader you will:
- Engage with Business Unit Leaders/SME to understand their business processes and workflows.
- Lead Business Analyst to Perform analysis and document the automation/ optimization demands.
- Assist project manager in designing solutions including features on web application as well as the optimized processes and workflows.
- Work with Technology to on a scalable Path to Production process for moving successful initiatives from development into the Production Environment.
- Assist transformation tech leaders in evaluating the development costs.
- Drive the communication with stakeholders.
- Track and report the progress of the projects.
- Drive solution implementation and collect feedbacks.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Experience in leading process optimization projects.
- Experience in onboarding new clients or functions.
- Hands on experience with RPA and RDA tools such as BluePrism, UiPath etc is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong interest in Innovation, process improvement, emerging technology (robotics, block chain, optical character recognition etc.) within the Banking and Technology industries.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience working in financial Operations, transformation or Technology divisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in financial or accounting discipline.
- CFA level 1, SQL, Python knowledge is a plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.