Process Enablement Accountant
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
The role will support the material ledger accountant to North America region in the following activities:
What would you do?
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and Kerry procedures.
- Completion of the standardized weekly reports to enable the plants to manage their stock valuation.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place and maintained to mitigate business risk.
- Taking a lead role in business and system resolution.
- Analysis of the required master data and structures and integration within the SAP system
- Full responsibility for Product Cost Estimates and Material Ledger
- Responsible for ensuring that all system operational tasks are dealt with and any operational issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Performance of Product Cost Planning during the entire product life cycle
- Integrity of the Material Ledger and integration with other SAP modules
- Knowledge of integrated flow of costs in the SAP system
- Period-end closing (execution and results analysis) - Requires to work on Sundays Month End and January 1st for year end.
- Supporting SAP go-lives where required
- bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 1+ year in SAP system experience with material ledger control highly desirable.
- Advanced Excel - High ability using this tool (pivot, formulation, keyboard short cuts, etc.)
- Conversational fluent English, (the ability to speak other languages is a plus)
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills on technical and business issues
- Well organized and skilled at prioritizing
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Good communication skills within a team environment
- Ability of adapting to new processes and ways of working.
- Likes to execute repetitive tasks each month.