Assistant Manager - Finance
We are looking for an Accounts Payable professional for our finance department to look after payables operations and the financial commitments of our company. You will need to maintain ledgers, oversee tax-related processes, maintain spreadsheets and database of valuable information.
What to expect from the role
- Hands-on experience with managing and supervising the payables operations. Exposure to accounting processes and accounting standards. Learning how to organize, multitask and time management. Learn on the job regarding the best practices in accounting. Exposure to the field of accounting and its various responsibilities.
- Manages and supervises the payables management. Manages functions like maintaining the general ledger, and project accounting. Ensures that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness. Executing vendor payment runs and assessing tax related processes Keep track of the company’s financial expenditures, maintain a database and provide reports as and when required. Will be in charge of data entry, validation, and processing of various types of invoices like general overhead, subcontractor, and other payments. Keeps track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors and contractors. Standardize procedures to generate efficiency in-house and create internal templates to be used by the company.
- ACCA Qualified or Master’s degree in Accounting and Finance. 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience from a reputable organization Good command in handling financial reporting and cash flow management
- Should have a strong grip on withholding tax laws and compliances
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Detail oriented and organized; Strong planning and prioritization abilities
- Be an analytical thinker with strong investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.