Senior Executives (Audit)
- To perform audit of public listed and private limited companies in accordance with the approved standards of auditing and internal audit programmes.
- To perform assessment of the sufficiency and adequacy of internal controls and accounting records of an entity.
- To perform financial due diligience review, agreed upon procedures or other related services.
- Candidates must possess a degree in accounting or professional qualification that is recognised by the Malaysian Institute of Accountants. Those who are sitting for their final stage of professional examination (eg. ACCA or its equivalent) but with extensive audit experience can also apply.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of auditing, accounting and taxation subjects is essential.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Able to travel outstation for work assignments.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and improve on knowledge and skills.
Apply for Senior Executives (Audit)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly