- Perform statutory audit in various industries.
- Preparation of audit working papers and audited financial statements in compliance with Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Interact / liaise with client on audit assignments and report to superior on audit issue.
- Candidates must possess a degree in accounting or professional qualification that is recognised by the Malaysian Institute of Accountants. Those who are sitting for their final stage of professional examination can also apply.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience for Audit Senior position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Able to travel outstation for work assignments.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and improve on knowledge and skills.
Apply for Audit Assistants/Seniors
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly