About the job
Supervise the audit field work of associates and review their work products to ensure the audit is thorough and properly documented. Seniors are also responsible for identifying and documenting audit risks, creating and managing client relationships, administering budget issues and ensuring that the audit manager and partner are adequately informed of all relevant items.
• Evaluate the client's internal controls, prepare the audit program, perform audit tests according to the audit manual and schedule the engagement;
• Review working papers for accuracy and completion, financial statements for suitability of presentation and adequacy of disclosures and documentation of discussions with clients;
• Summarize engagement, make planning points for the next year, prepare management letters, draft reports, and prepare routine client correspondence;
• Follow the progress of the engagement and resolve auditing and accounting problems;
• Coordinate the review of files by the Audit Manager;
• Keep the Audit Manager aware of the progress of the engagement, consult with the Audit Manager on problem areas and review with him/her any significant audit finding
• Have minimum 2 years of work experience in auditing;
• Are a fast learner;
• Have good command of English;
• ACCA student-advantage;
• Have team work skills.
YOUR REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS:
• Hybrid working model;
• Competitive salary;
• Clear career growth with bi-annual performance assessment;
• ACCA full support (covered fees and study materials, paid study leaves);
• International business exposure;
• Friendly leadership
Please send your resume (in English) to email@example.com citing “[name] – Audit Senior Associate” in the subject line. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion.