Interns in Audit and Assurance
Who we are looking for
In the fast-changing and increasingly technology-focused environment that we now live in, Deloitte Audit team will give you a chance to gain real insight into the world of business and get work experience in the financial services sector.
Currently, we are looking for highly motivated, ambitious, trustworthy and “make it happen” attitude Interns to join our team. This is an opportunity to get an inside look at what it’s really like to work for a professional services organization!
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills:
- Students in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Mathematics/Finance Engineering;
- Strong interest in an audit and financial analysis;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Lithuanian and English;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Motivated self-developers and quick learners;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
- Willingness and ability to travel out-of-town.
- Fresh graduate
- 2+ Year of study
- Bachelor's degree
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Office
As an intern in Audit department, you will use your knowledge and analytical mind-set to assist in audit process to client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the many opportunities to work with different engagement teams and managers, you learn to collaborate very fast.What we offer
- Various flexible internship options depending on your study workload (salary based on worked hours per week);
- Friendly and challenging environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Be full-time, full-scale, and full-value team members in various projects;
- Fixed 6 months paid internship contract with opportunity afterward to continue in an accelerated career path in Deloitte.
- Free drinks in the office
- Team-building activities
- Constant growth and development
- Home office
- Downtown office location
- Friendly coworkers
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Team spirit
- Challenging tasks
- Health insurance (mixed package)
- Flexible working hours
- Local and international career opportunities
What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.About Deloitte
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.About the team
Audit services team provides clients with professional advice and assurance on their controls and accounting systems all year round.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.