Transfer Agency, Senior Associate
Who We Are Looking For
To supervise the Investor Services (Transfer Agency) process in accordance with internal controls and procedures.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Supervise monthly subscriptions/redemptions processing
- Supervise the process to set up new funds on system
- Communicate with both investors and clients regarding investor investment activity
- Review investment restrictions
- Review documentation for subscriptions/redemptions in particular, ensuring adequate anti-money laundering documentation has been received. Review investor eligibility and status
- Ensure investor correspondence is responded to in a timely manner and reports are issued within agreed client deadlines
- Understand calculation of information reported to investors, including rates of return, equalization balances and performance fee allocations
- Understand different types of tax reporting to investors K-1, PFIC etc. Review investor’s tax status
- Assist with client initialization process
- Assist with team development
What We Value
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
- Experience in a senior capacity within Fund Administration (preferably Hedge & PERA fund experience)
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.