Intern, Management Consulting
KPMG firms operate in 144 countries and territories, and in FY21, collectively employed more than 236,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through KPMG firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public's trust through our actions and behaviors both professionally and personally.
KPMG Ukraine is looking for Intern, Management Consulting.
An intern will help KPMG clients to address their most critical issues through applying KPMG's international expertise combined with local knowledge and utilizing management consulting practices. You will have an opportunity to work on different assignments with private & public sector clients.
Intern will work within a project team and will play an active role in all aspects of client engagement from gathering and analyzing information to formulating and testing hypotheses and developing recommendations.
- Team member on complex assignments in strategic advisory: strategy review and development, optimization and re-engineering of processes; development of operating models; development and implementation of operational improvement initiatives, etc.
- Applying Management Consulting concepts to private & public sector clients
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
- Proactive engagement in framing policy issues that affect clients' work
- Contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables and marketing initiatives.
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Graduate or last year student (able to work full time), strong academic record
- All majors considered, with preference for accounting, finance, business administration, economics, mathematics, or public administration
- Fluent written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian is a must
- Enjoys solving complex problem using fact-driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines
- Enjoys working in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments
- Experience of working with MS Office
What we offer:
- Challenging assignments;
- Professional development, coaching and training;
- Work in a friendly international environment;
- Competitive compensation and social package;
- Clear career path
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Health and life insurance
- Tasks that have an impact on the firm’s future
- Global opportunities
- Participation in CSR projects
- Hybrid working (in-office and remote work) with a flexible schedule
- Modern office in the city centre.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.