Revenue Reporting Analyst
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus.
- Supportive and vibrant multinational environment where we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork.
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement.
- Continued professional development based on your career interests.
- The ability to grow and shape your own career.
- Prepare and ensure to maintain an accurate and timely daily, weekly and monthly revenue reporting of Equity investment products.
- Reconcile source systems to reporting systems, isolate variances, research, validate trades and correct data.
- Perform reporting on client and market performance of investment products.
- Support senior management and business units in strategic decision making.
- Understand various (sometimes complex) calculations and data flows into reporting systems, while looking to enhance current processes through automation and optimization.
- Have the chance to participate in project opportunities on new products, systems and functionality enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field.
- Basic understanding of Capital Markets and Financial Products.
- Sound numeric skills and accuracy.
- Advanced MS Excel and comfortable user of other Office applications (PowerPoint, Outlook etc.).
- Familiarity with VBA and SQL is an advantage.
- Good communication skills, fluency in English.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and manage various deadlines and downstream dependencies.
The Budapest Internal Reporting Finance team is responsible for management and sales reporting and analysis of financial products and strategies. The team supports senior leadership of Finance, Sales COO teams and business units.
About us: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.