Private Equity and Real Assets – Fund Accounting & Administration Senior Manager, AVP
Why this role is important to us
The main purpose of PERA AVP Role is to provide active leadership within our fast growing Private Equity and Real Assets department in line with the agreed strategy and objectives of both the Alternatives Business globally and State Street Poland.
The successful individual will have an opportunity to contribute to the continued significant growth of our Private Equity sector. The ongoing expansion of PERA presence in Poland will bring in a variety of product types and asset classes such as Fund of Funds, Hybrid, Credit, Infrastructure, Real Assets and many others - providing a unique expertise knowledge base in Poland.
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate should have an understanding of client service requirements, processes and procedures for PERA fund accounting and fund administration as well as a very high level of coordination skills to be able to successfully cooperate with all internal and external stakeholders.
What you will be responsible for
- Achievement of specific department performance targets and objectives
- Responsible for review and approval of Fund Accounting Tasks delivered by Accountants and Senior Accountants
- Responsible for timely and accurate tasks delivery to the Client
- Exercise operational oversight within the department and make sound operational decisions
- Contribute to the development of the organization in terms of financial planning, business strategy, service offerings and HR policies
- Create and drive a culture of strict adherence of all Corporate and Departmental procedures.
- Provide leadership and support to the department managers necessary for ensuring their teams are organized & working as efficiently & controlled as possible
What we value
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills. Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Ability to proactively work under own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and concern for quality
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business preferable
- 6-8 years of experience in Accounting, with at least 4 years of working on Private Equity fund structures like Private Credit Funds, Direct Investment Funds or Fund of Funds.
- Managing a large team in a senior managerial capacity within the fund industry.
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Golden medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.