About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the Regional Delivery Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting & tax, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
The GEM Assistant has a focus on ensuring the management of mails received on the Clients’ behalf. He/she guarantees the confidential treatment of all mails received by the domiciliation service. Furthermore, the Assistant will help the legal team with all legal administrative matters of client companies taking into account the existing procedures and templates of TMF Group. The Candidate is part of a dedicated team and has delegated responsibilities.
- Reception, sorting, understanding and treatment of mails received by the Domiciliation Service on our Clients’ behalf;
- Communication with Client on mails received;
- Drafting, update and respect of the domiciliation processes;
- Documents filing and archiving (Viewpoint etc.);
- Assist with drafting standard documentation for the GEM team;
- Assist with current projects.
- Previous experience or interested in (legal related) administrative work;
- Excellent knowledge of English (read, write and speak);
- Additional knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office;
- Pragmatic and pro-active, service-minded attitude;
- Able to work in stressful situations;
- Good communication skills;
- Rigorous and organized;
- High integrity - trustworthy, dependable and able to deal with confidentially
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Free English language course
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects