This is a newly created position as part of the client's expansion plans. As an Internal Auditor, you will be reporting to the Manager and responsible for the internal audits of affiliates throughout Asia Pacific region.
Our client supplies a variety of goods from materials to functional products to support the foundations of various industries, and also provide solutions to social issues.
- Perform interviews, processes walkthroughs and testing
- Perform independent and objective reviews and analysis to improve operations
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and company policies
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, business processes and internal controls
- Complete audit assignments using systematic and disciplined approach with assessing risks, internal controls and governance processes
- Prepare executive summary audit reports for senior management
- Prepare appropriate and accurate workpaper documentation on audit procedures and work programs
- Partner with management at the affiliates in Asia Pacific region to address audit issues and implement appropriate corrective measures
- Assist Manager to manage and monitor completion of assigned audits based on the approved audit plan
- Suggest improvements in department matters
- Bachelors Degree in Finance and Accountancy, or related field
- 2 years of working experience in public accounting firms or IA experience
- Strong team player who can work effectively across regions
- Open to international travel
This is a full time permanent role with regional opportunity.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.