Associate/ Senior Associate, Audit (Johor Bahru)
WELCOME TO RSM IN MALAYSIA
At RSM, we believe in the development of our people and we strive to be the firm of choice for individuals to work in. Whether you are just beginning your journey or looking for a new opportunity, we welcome you to learn more about the career options in RSM and be part of our dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements Preparing audit reports, understands and responds timely to auditing and reporting issues. Prepares reliable and accurate work papers in a precise, concise and logical manner. Review the financial statements prepared by client. Understands the engagement completion and the review processes. Interact with the audit client’s business in order to collect all the necessary data/information Deliver work on time as per timeline. Works effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- Degree major in Accounting & Finance or a full or a partial professional qualification.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Ability to speak and read Mandarin will be an advantage;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with positive attitude.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
*Shortlisted candidates will be notified.