Brand Finance is the world’s leading, independent branded business valuation and strategy consultancy. We have helped thousands of companies understand their brand's financial value and have used that information to drive strategic decision making for global clients.
Brand Finance Lanka has achieved the platinum status as an ACCA approved employer for professional and trainee development.
As a financial analyst your duties and responsibilities would involve carrying out brand valuations for Brand Finance's annual brand rankings, working on bespoke projects, market research analysis and reporting on findings.
You will be working in collaboration with the Consultants and Analyst teams in Sri Lanka and the UK. We firmly believe in learning by doing. Following a short orientation programme analysts are set to work on client projects and will also be heavily involved in the preparation and promotion of the Brand Finance Global 500, Sri Lanka 100 and other sector-specific brand rankings.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Management/Finance/ Accounting and/or partly/fully qualified in CIMA, ACCA or CFA
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Analytical skills with the ability to think out of the box
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with the willingness to learn
- A team player with interpersonal and time management skills
- Experience in marketing and/or statistics will be an added advantage