Digibank Malaysia Project - Regulatory Reporting
Grab led consortium has been selected to receive a digital banking license in Malaysia, subject to meeting all of BNM’s regulatory conditions. The digital banks will accelerate access to financial services for the underserved and unserved markets in Malaysia.
We are incredibly excited to build a digital bank with the right foundation and core values. We are currently looking for result driven and highly motivated individuals to form the Finance team. If you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
- Provide support for all regulatory reporting projects across the entire project life cycle including (but not limited to) risk & mitigation plans, issue resolution, UAT and execution, identify interdependencies across other work streams within and outside Finance department
- Preparation of local regulatory reporting (BNM, PIDM etc)
- Ensure all regulatory and statistical reporting are prepared in accordance with guidelines issued by regulators in a timely and accurate manner.
- Continuously seek ways to streamlines processes, and enhance controls surrounding regulatory reporting functions.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are updated in a timely manner
The Must Haves:
- At least 5 years of working experience preferably in a financial institution
- Bachelor's Degrees in Finance/Accounting or related fields
- Knowledge in regulatory reporting would be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to plan and execute while maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.