Regulatory Senior Analyst, RRCO
Description of business unit
The CoRep Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for reporting Financial data to the Central Bank of Ireland, PRA& EBA/JST, as well as daily interactions with other key stakeholders including Finance, Risk, Credit, Capital Management and business partners across the Group.
Purpose of the Role
The CoRep Reporting team is seeking to recruit a Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst focusing on Prudential returns. You will become part of a fast paced team focusing on ensuring the Group is reporting risk weighted assets in line with the European Banking Authority requirements through CoRep submissions & other Prudential returns. This is a highly sought after and topical role within the banking sector which will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to engage with colleagues across the organisation and also increase their profile with Senior Management.
- Delivery of high quality regulatory reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland & PRA
- Preparation and review of reconciliations between regulatory reporting and statutory financial accounts.
- Ensuring all regulatory reports are reviewed, and controls have been completed in accordance with standard process.
- Provide regulatory support as the need arises to business partners within the business unit.
- Provide duties in line with SLA and Key Performance Indicator service schedules. Assistance on ad hoc projects and regulatory information requests.
- Collaborating across the Group, ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions.
What is the opportunity
Contribute to a successful team that is rising to the challenge of a constantly evolving regulatory environment.
Working at Bank of Ireland doesn't have to mean working in an office to have an impact. Our commitment to enabling colleagues to thrive means that depending on role type you can have choice and flexibility in where you work and live, subject to your role, customer needs and our requirements. We have a Hybrid working model, with home, agile hub and office based options available. We will always list a primary location which can be where you go for in person collaboration, and a location where you can best perform your role. The primary location for this role is Dublin.
Please note you must live in the jurisdiction to the business to which you are contracted.
Hold a relevant Third-level qualification in mathematics, statistics, IT, Business, Finance Accounting or another field involving a significant numerical element.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate experience of delivering to tight reporting timelines.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft excel & knowledge of SAS an advantage
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to handle a range of contending priorities.
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical papers.
- Proven experience of working well in a team.
- Show strong attention to detail.
- Effective drive and passion
- Ability to collaborate closely with and handle the requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Strong planning and interpersonal skills
- Customer Focused - Self
- One Group, one team - Self
- Agile - Self
- Manage Risk - Self
- Agile - Self
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.