TLS - Finance - Engagement Management & Controls - Associate - Amman
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
- Assisting the financial controller manager to manage engagement Management & Controls for TLS finance, along with helping all reporting requests and analysis.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Assist central confirmation exercise.
- Assist for the Firm Quarterly confirmation process and follow up with Teams/Partners to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure all staff leaver confirmation are properly actioned
- Assist in dormant code reporting and clean up
Job code management:
- Assist in non chargeable job code review and follow up with the relevant team.
- Assist in job Code management both Client and internal codes.
- Document this process and have a policy in place on approval.
- Communicate this to the wider team
Firm statutory reporting:
- Assist and support Internal & External auditors
- Handle all requests from IA, coordinate the collection of information from BU/Partners on engagements and report back within deadline
- Assist and build monthly top 10 Net investment for Big ticket jobs from NI perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Master or MBA - Finance
- MS Office applications/ Ipower
- Budgeting & Forecasting Financial analysis and modelling
- Presentations skills, Communication, Negotiation, Team work, Work Ethics, Adaptability/Flexibility, Emotional Intelligence
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
October 25, 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.