Fund Accounting & Administration - Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
The main function of the role is: Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other Shared Services/COEs, outsource partners, Client Operations, other business units and external clients as needed to ensure all shareholder reporting is accurately delivered per agreed up production calendars.
What you will be responsible for
- Prepares and performs 1st level reviews on client financial statements, NPORT Part F, Form N-MFP, processes and clears comments and assists with draft and support distribution to client and auditors, ensuring that all deliverables are completed accurately and within agreed upon time.
- Provide timely accurate management reporting and issue log maintenance, under moderate supervision.
- Research and resolve exceptions and issues.
- Escalate unresolved issues to management as required.
- Reconcile and resolve discrepancies with other Shared Service teams, external clients and Client Operations as needed.
- Ensure all inquiries are resolved in a timely and accurate manner and communicates effectively with client when necessary.
- Coordinate effective and timely flow of critical information to all relevant parties and follows up on administrative details within the department.
- Oversee the adherence to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of current alternative procedures and processes.
- Assist with workflow management and technology enhancement, make suggestions to streamline operations.
- Document any updates or changes to formal procedures, databases, etc.
- Participate in projects as well as prepare and verify information for those various projects/special requests as directed.
- Train, develop and motivate new staff and complete performance appraisals.
- Provide staffing recommendations by interviewing new personnel and Coordinate and supervise work efforts when multiple Associates are needed to complete work.
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff, participate in individual on-going training and development.
- Has accountability and responsibility for completing and delivering PPRs on time
Make effective recommendations to hire, discipline, control work and terminate employment.
- Make effective recommendations for promotions, salary increases and bonuses. During normal day to day operations, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Perform duties of Associates if required, perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform duties of Associates if required, perform other duties as assigned
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Finance +3 years relevant work experience or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrates strong technology skills, as well as problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills