Accounting Senior Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Finance is more than just a support function at Dell – so if you are passionate about what you do, we can offer you exciting possibilities to develop your career as an Accounting Senior Analyst in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404.
- Perform accounting close activities including passing manual journal and balance sheet reconciliation in accordance with Corporate Policy and meet the deadline given
- Prepare Consolidated PnL with reconciliation & analysis by commodity for World Wide Procurement
- Work closely with Business Partners for credit note review and issuance.
- Reconcile issuance to ensure timely & accurate ODM billing transaction.
- Good Received Invoice Received (GRIR) aging follow up and analysis.
- Engage Business Partners/ Finance to resolve reconciling items and aged balances;
- Provide adequate support and build strong working relationship with Procurement and Business Partners;
- Supports internal metrics and goals through collections activities.
- Continue effective communication with Business Partners and recommend process improvement initiatives
- Bring new ideas for process improvement
- Fluent English
- Degree with 3 years relevant experience
- Ability to setup or fully redesign a process
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT, etc)
- ACCA/SYMA/CIMA certification in progress/completed is an advantage
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can keep tight rein on the annual revenues of a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.