Finance & Tax Associate
Artifin Accountants - Finance & Tax Associate
We are looking for Finance & Tax Associates. This is an office-based job in UK timings Mon-Fri (12 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST). Office is located in FB Area Near Tahir Villa, Karachi.
Salary range 20K-40K (depending on experience and ACCA exams passed).
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Pakistani National
- ACCA Finalist/Affiliate
- Prefer to have passed F6 (UK variant) ACCA Paper or have working experience of similar.
What we look for:
- Entry-level candidate with at least internship experience
- Mid-level candidate with not more than 3 years experience
- Good Microsoft skills, outlook, excel, word
- Experience/knowledge of indirect VAT and/or GST or revenue accounting.
- Strong critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Creative, positive, and helpful attitude; a team oriented, customer-centric working style.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group.
- Excellent communicator in English Language (well spoken & written)
The ideal candidates should be ACCA part qualified with knowledge of UK Taxation (F6 Passed and P6 opted). However, any other relevant accounting or tax qualification with some knowledge of UK Taxation would also be considered. Prior experience would be an added advantage but is not essential.
The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of existing clients and assist with the development of targets to ensure the continued growth of the business. You will also provide assistance to senior members of staff in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the practice.
Key to the role is for the individual to be able to pro-actively manage their own workload, communicating with managers and partners on a regular basis. This is essential due to the size and nature of the team. Furthermore, the individual will be expected to be able to consider and highlight further opportunities to develop new work.