Manager, Valuations - London or Kent
Manager, Valuations - London or Kent
Location for this role is London or Kent - if you are London based this role will require occasional travel to our Kent office.
Crowe is a leading national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm with global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world, with access to more than 38,000 people in more than 145 countries and across 700+ offices globally.
We pride ourselves on looking after our people, whether you’re working in corporate tax, statutory audit or you’re a marketing or HR specialist, at Crowe we invest in our people to help them be the best they can be.
We understand that it is often the culture and values of a firm that are most important when looking for a new workplace, that’s why at Crowe our people-focused culture means we value new ideas and innovation, and welcome people who are committed to making a different by delivering excellent services to our people, clients and communities.
Due to continued growth and success, we are currently seeking a Valuation Manager to join our Valuation Team in either Kent or London. If you are London based this role will require occasion travel to our Kent office. The role will be broad and varied as the candidate will assist in carrying out valuation analysis using a range of approaches and methods.
- Writing and reviewing valuation reports / analysis of shares and businesses. Communicating this analysis to senior internal and external stakeholders;
- Leading and overseeing the creation, building and modifying of valuation models;
- Working with colleagues from different departments and teams (audit, tax and corporate finance);
- Being present and taking part in various client meetings;
- Handing over and overseeing the work of less experienced and more junior staff;
- To deliver exceptional customer service;
- To increase the visibility of the Crowe Valuation team both internally and externally.
The role requirements
- You are experienced in Valuations within an accounting or professional services firm;
- In-depth experience of modelling and valuation methods across and wide scope of sectors;
- Relevant industry qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CFA is desirable but not essential;
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Powerpoint;
- Strong analytical skills matched by an ability to be commercially minded,
- Ability to deliver high-quality written work;
- Strong attention to detail, combined with an ability to see the big picture;
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast paced and dynamic environment with an ability to grapple and understand business issues quickly;
- Full UK driving license and car.
Why choose Crowe?
Crowe is where talented people can realise their potential, are successful and enjoy what they do by making a positive difference to our clients, communities and each other.
Our vision is to be recognised as essential to the future success of our clients by helping them to answer tomorrow’s questions, and make smart decisions that have lasting value through the highest quality audit, tax, advisory and risk services.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a firm that truly values its people.
Crowe is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organisation and believe that diversity and inclusivity are key drivers of effectiveness and in providing our clients with a quality service.
Entry and progression within the firm is determined solely by the application of objective criteria, personal performance and merit.
We want to create the best environment for our staff to thrive. We recognise the importance of offering a flexible approach to our working environment and we would be happy to discuss with you further.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.