Financial Control and Compliance Director
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
Financial Control and Compliance Director will oversee the control and accuracy of Kerry’s financial processes and accounting practices at a regional level. This role will be responsible for safeguard accounting policies and procedures, audit and compliance principles to address gaps and weaknesses, establish risks and ensure adequate controls and reporting requirements are in place across the Region.
- Driving the accuracy and execution of performance management and decision-making support at a Group level to support he achievement of business and functional objectives for Kerry Group and its worldwide subsidiaries. Partner and collaborate closely with the relevant GBS teams to ensure finance best practices are applied across all applicable processes and identify opportunities for end-to-end process improvement and simplification.
- With support from GBS and Regional Finance CoE teams, ensure all regional monthly financial overviews are complete and communicated to senior key stakeholders
- Support the delivery of ad-hoc activities such as co-ordination of external audits, statutory bodies, requests from business Leads & deliver presentations to senior stakeholders
- Establish and promote processes and procedures that will ensure compliance with regulatory requirements within their region.
- Ensure the enforcement of Kerry Group financial policies to mitigate accounting risks and other controllership issues within their region
- Support the Group Control Lead in providing assurance at a Regional level that the Kerry Group meets its compliance obligations in all countries of operation
- Have full ownership, with support from GBS, of the preparation of Financial Statements within region, creating a clear vision & deliver against key business metrics.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Qualified accounting designation
- 10+ years progressive finance leadership experience
- Experience with IFRS, statutory compliance, multi currency treasury & tax reporting
- Experience managing Business P&L, balance sheet & cash.
- Strong financial & operational analysis, management skills - including project management & team building.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English, Portuguese is a nice to have
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.