Finance Manager- Group Reporting (R2R) |AMW |Union Place
Associated Motorways (Pvt) LTD
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get, The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, popularly known as AMW now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- Thorough understanding of Record to Report (R2R) function and knowledge in preparation of group financials.
- Fully qualified in CA Sri Lanka or CIMA /ACCA.
- Proficient in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) or SLFRS.
- Eight - year experience with at least two years in a similar managerial capacity.
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience in Finance & Accounting, preferably with a Big Four public accounting firm.
- Proficient in accounting software and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Sinhala and English.
- Ability to motivate staff Excellent supervisory and analytical skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of group financials
- Liaison with external, internal auditors and handle the annual audit.
- Responsible for the supervision, managing of the R2R functions and team including bank reconciliations of the organization.
- Leading soft and hard month-end and year-end closing process.
- Experience in working with accounting systems and familiarity in SAP ERP.
- Timely provision of information and liaison with finance team in parent company in UAE.
- Leading financial reporting projects, such as implementation of changes in accounting standards.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.