Group Regulatory Reporting, ENO #213142
Your field of responsibility
Join us in a team that gives the opportunity for an individual to gain exposure to a wide range of regulatory reporting and accounting topics, as well as insight into the business and operations of the Bank.
Your responsibilities include preparation and critical review various regulatory reports with Swiss regulatory authorities [like FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) and SNB (Swiss National Bank)].
This position will also allow you to develop as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in respective topics, establish links with stakeholders across multiple functions, as well as the opportunity to present to and interact with senior management.
Your future colleagues
You join our Group Financial Reporting department in Pune. We communicate and support various Credit Suisse entities based across the world. We are looking for an open and positive personality with phenomenal interpersonal and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to communicate sophisticated issues in a simple and effective manner.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
We look forward to someone:
- Who is a qualified Chartered Accountant / University graduate (minimum: Bachelor with Honors or equivalent in Commerce / Finance / Business Management/ Financial Analysis)
- Having minimum 3 years of relevant financial accounting experience in US GAAP accounting standards and SEC reporting requirements or IFRS. Proven technical proficiency as consolidation accountant will be preferable
- Who can work proficiently with MS Excel and other MS Products. Experience in working with a consolidation system (Hyperion) and/ or reporting tool AXIOM is advantageous
- With positive outlook towards working collaboratively and delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standard
- Proactive, motivated, committed and self-driven. In addition, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.