Investor Relations Manager (100K) - Sukhumvit
This job is to lead a team of investor relation and company secretary. You will be a manager to collaborate with CFO, BOD, and investor to communicate and present the company to go through business plan.
Our client is a listed construction company who has one stop services in M&E for high rise building. They have a consistent growth in terms of projects and revenue.
- Collect and analyze business unit financial and operational data for investor presentations.
- Develop presentation slideshows for investor conferences and meetings.
- Participate and assist in investor presentations and meetings.
- Analyze individual business unit performance and conduct peer company comparisons.
- Maintain current market intelligence.
- Track and analyze macro market data and assess operating activity ramifications.
- Contribute to the development of quarterly earnings press releases and quarterly conference call notes.
- Prepare materials for quarterly Board of Directors meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Legal, or any related field.
- 3 years at least experience in investor relations.
- Strong analytical skill especially financial analysis.
- Excellent in MS Office especially Power Point and Excel.
- Career path
- Attractive salary
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.