Financial Reporting Executive/ Senior Executive
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for handling the full set of accounts which includes:
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of management reports, financial statements, income tax computations, group consolidation and statutory financial statements for internal and external purposes.
- Preparation of budget, forecast, variance analysis, group cash flow statements and other reports.
- Liaising with external/internal auditors, company secretary, regulatory authorities and other parties to ensure compliance with all matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements.
- Reviewing transactions and documentation to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Initiating business process improvements.
- A university graduate in accounting and finance and/ or a member of a recognized body such as MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW etc.
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience.
- Basic working knowledge of accounting standards and group consolidation.
- Group Budget and Management Accounting experience is also required.
- Audit experience is a definite advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint; SAP or CODA experience is an added advantage.
- Energetic, meticulous, result oriented and hands-on.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.