Associate, Bank Reconciliation
- Manage and prioritize reconciliation workload to ensure deadlines are maintained.
- Ensure data verification, reconciliation, transaction processing, business control rules and process flow activities are completed accurately, applied correctly and in sequence, as per the defined business process instructions.
- Provide accurate Bank Reconciliations to General Ledger teams to enable query management and adjustments to be finalized.
- Provide updated Outstanding List to the relevant parties for further actions
- Liaise with internal and external counterpart to resolve Bank Reconciliation related queries
- Ensure Month End Bank Reconciliation are prepared and submitted within the deadline.
- Ensure Bank Revaluation calculations are performed as per the guideline given
- Ensure preparation and submission of related journal entries are done effectively and correctly to the respective GL Team.