Internship - Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance (Petaling Jaya)
Job Title: Internship - Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance
Department: Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Penang and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, KPMG Penang office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery. Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services (IARCS) provides a range of corporate governance advisory, enterprise risk management, internal auditing and controls compliance services built upon our clear understanding of business issues and opportunities. We help our clients optimize their risk management, control and governance processes to manage risks while identifying and pursuing important opportunities to enhance business.
Assist the engagement team in conducting assignments and supporting the engagement-in-charge in delivering professional services.
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 and above or Second Upper
- Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science, Information Technology and/or other relevant disciplines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities
- Placements for the period of minimum 12 weeks
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.