Business Risk Management, Team Lead
- Assist in the execution of risk-based assurance reviews over Business Risk Management execution and validate the sufficiency of internal controls in place through testing and self-identifying compliance issues.
- Perform testing of controls for assurance reviews globally and document issues for finalization with business management
- Perform process and control walkthrough reviews. Establish, implement, and document associated risks and mitigating controls and stand up the regional controls testing program with the local business teams.
- Provide recommended changes to controls if underlying processes have changed or new items / risks added to the business.
- Assist in issuing the “SOC 1” Bridge letters to State Street Global Advisor’s contractual clients.
- Add / Delete / Modify the Controls in the State Street’s Control Inventory.
- Review of Incidents originating from India and assist the Incident Manager to close the Incident on a timely basis.
- Interact with various teams within SSGA India and the Global teams including business groups, support functions, Compliance and Risk Management
- Produce, analyse and distribute Business Risk Management associated reporting to local management and contribute to regional reporting.
- Under limited supervision, contribute to a wide variety of initiatives as a dependable and flexible resource.
Experience / Qualification / Key Skills / Attributes
Skills and Qualifications:
- Four to Six years of audit experience in either Public Accounting or Internal Audit.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Audit experience in either Public Accounting or Internal Audit.
- Financial Service industry experience: Mutual Funds, Institutional Investment, Investment Management, Investment Compliance.
- Demonstrated technical abilities in areas of audit, accounting, regulatory, compliance, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.