Glanbia Business Services
An opportunity exists for an experienced Financial Analyst, Group IT who has the energy, enthusiasm, drive and vision to “make tomorrow happen”, at Glanbia Business Services. This role is a permanent position, providing significant opportunity to learn and develop in a fast-paced innovative environment, reporting to the Financial Controller – GBS
Our Purpose & Values
At Glanbia we are dedicated to delivering better nutrition for every step of life’s journey. We differentiate ourselves by doing not only what is right for our business, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work. So if you’re looking to develop your career, stretch your ambitions and work for a company that has the ability to succeed on the world stage, ours is a journey you’ll want to share.
The base location of the role will be Dungarvan, Co Waterford, with hybrid working arrangements available through our Smart working model which allows you a greater choice in how you work and live, giving you a better work-life balance.
Key elements of the role
- Manage the design and operation of detailed financial planning models and manage budget and forecast processes end to end for Group IT
- Involvement in financial close as well as monthly review of actual v. forecast P&L recoveries and OPEX spend, capital spend and cash flow with GBS senior team and group finance
- Operation of multiple 3rd party managed vendor accounts from a process perspective in conjunction with procurement
- Agree policies for the treatment of major IT capital projects with Group Finance and Group Tax and provide governance in terms of spend tracking and reporting to the GBS PMO.
- Liaise and partner with managers in Group IT and IT/Finance contacts within business units.
- Participating on ad hoc projects as required
- Review of IT projects post go live for Benefits Evaluation compared to original business case
- Involvement in month end close of IT business services
- Recognised Professional Accounting Qualification required (ACA, ACCA) with retained membership of the relevant accounting body
- 2-4 years’ post qualification experience in a similar role
- Excellent technical accounting skills
- Experience of working cross functionally
- Strong PC and analytical experience
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint experience beneficial
- SAP experience desirable but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ambitious / Enthusiastic / Self motivated
- Have the ability to influence and impact key stakeholders
- The energy, enthusiasm and drive to make it happen.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better.
- Strong prioritising skills with the ability to take on challenges as opportunities to find a better way.
At Glanbia, we celebrate diversity, because we know that our individual strengths make us stronger together. We welcome and encourage interest from a wide variety of candidates, and we will give your application consideration, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
At Glanbia our culture will celebrate individuality, knowing that together we are more.