Intern - Fund Accounting Services
For our office in Nanjing, we are looking for Interns within our Fund Services department. We offer a young dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for assisting with the accounting and administration of a portfolio of private equity and real estate clients, working together with your colleagues. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Taking care of the day-to-day accounting for the funds;
- Supporting Senior Officers in ensuring quality work is delivered to the client;
- Learning and implementing best-practice use of private equity and real estate accounting software, reporting, and other tools;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks as required from time-to-time by your Senior Officers.
- At least 3-4 days per week
- Strong academic background;
- Newly qualified or partially qualified Accountant is a plus.
- (e.g. SCA/ACCA/CPAA/AICPA/CIMA);
- Internship/knowledge in financial services, especially with alternative investment funds (including Private Equity and Real Estate funds) is a strong plus;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in Japanese or Korean will be considered as an asset;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- High level of IT literacy with strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word;
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.