KYC Analyst - Associate (12 Months contract)
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job description & summary
Delivering distinctive quality is a central part of what PwC stands for and a fundamental element of what clients, regulators and other stakeholders expect of a market leader in professional services.
As a fast growing firm and in line with our vision to be the largest and best professional services firm in the region, it is critical that quality and risk be proactively managed, by ensuring that we achieve Operational Excellence in all aspects of Quality, Risk Management, Compliance and Independence; both to protect and enhance the PwC brand and to enable the growth of PwC’s service offerings.
Who we are
KYC Centres of Excellence were established to achieve minimum KYC requirements across our global firm, using the best skilled people and market leading technology to safeguard our firm and clients.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals who are keen to build a career in client onboarding, AML and compliance areas.
About the role
This is a full time opportunity to work with the Middle East Risk & Quality team. It is an opportunity for a talented, self-motivated individual to develop his/her skill set in PwC Middle East and the global PwC network
Analysts deliver our engagements by performing client reviews, ensuring that they meet the quality and productivity standards expected. Analysts play a crucial role in delivering our AML reviews on time and to the quality standards expected from our clients.
- Proactively manage your own work allocation and meet daily, monthly productivity and quality targets by seeking clear guidance, instruction or coaching to help fulfill your role.
- Update metrics trackers accurately and in a timely manner including client and relevant work flow systems.
- Proactively build relationships with all team members within PwC including engagement with client teams as well as customers of our clients.
- Carry out pre engagement compliance tasks associated with client and project onboarding.
- Communicate effectively and professionally verbally and in writing with a range of key stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively to drive ideas/solutions with peers, Team Leaders and managers which will improve Client and PwC’s efficiency process.
- Be able to implement and adapt to new or changing processes quickly.
The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with high energy and at a fast pace that will translate into a high quality output.
- Fresh Graduate with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas (such as Risk Management, Finance, Business administration)
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Resilience, self-motivation and a positive can do attitude
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships, work across multinational teams and with a wide variety of individuals at different levels – from senior partners to staff
- Strong interest and passion for PwC and looking to further develop him/herself and his/her PwC network
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable
- Demonstrates analytical skills
- Driven with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Personal gravitas and ethical behavior
- Seeking opportunities for improvement, automation and efficiency gains.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.