Integration Manager, Officer
Who we are looking for:
The State Street Integration Reconciliation workstream is seeking an experienced Business Analyst/Project Manager to help drive the integration effort, with specific focus on the EMEA region. The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the due diligence, requirements analysis, solution design, implementation/onboarding, and post-go-live efforts. The successful candidate will interface with project/change management, IT, operations, and other internal and external teams.
What you will be responsible for:
Analyze capabilities and document findings
- Assess workflow critical to the Reconciliation integration
- Analyze processes across State Street teams to determine/develop best practices/tools
- Assist with the design of the future state Operating Model
- Coordinate training of staff on systems and processes
- Serve as a key contact to represent the workstream
- Work with various workstreams and areas to ensure readiness of conversion
- Serve as a key contact to integrate SSC teams
- Proactively managing risk at the project level; feel fully accountable for all steps of the workstream project
- Oversee the effective coordination of activities between multiple departments within State Street, including our global offshoring partners
- Assist in the remediation of issues through closure
- Participates in the resolution of project issues
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Demonstrates strong project management, problem solving and analytical skills
Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, which includes excellent time management skills
- Strong time management skills – ability to prioritize tasks and perform effectively within strict deadlines
- Strong team management skills – ability to implement internal controls with strong risk awareness to mitigate potential issues and prevent reoccurrence. Properly escalate to stake holders on a timely manner.
- Strong problem solving skills – ability to address conversion related queries from internal and external parties and develop solutions
- Basic understanding of Accounting, Custody, Fund Administration
- Basic understanding of Sub-Custody and International Markets, Securities, Cash Transaction Processing protocols, knowledge of global market processing requirements
- Knowledge of reconciliation processes
- Have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree - undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, with a strong academic background.
- 4+ years of financial industry experience across Front , Middle and Back office systems, services and data domains
- Experience in conversion and migration activities involving client deliverables and processes
- Engagement in data conversion mapping and testing preferred
- Experience with TLM (Transaction Lifecycle Manager) a plus
What we offer
- Remote work from Poland
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)· VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.