Change Manager - Integration Support, AVP
Who we are looking for
Change manager will be assigned to the Accounting workstream of the Integration Team. Responsibilities include analysis, documentation, oversight, management, training and coordination with the ability to meet time critical deadlines. The analyst will work with colleagues across several regions globally as well as a variety of workstreams interlaced in this initiative. The AVP should have the ability to provide leadership to a small team and motivate staff to produce exceptional results in a very fluid environment
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Change Manager, you will
- Analyze capabilities and document findings
- Assess workflow critical to the Accounting and integration
- Coordinate training of staff on systems and processes
- Serve as a key contact to represent the workstream
- Work with various workstreams and areas to ensure readiness of conversion
- Management of staff; ensuring roles, objectives and desired outcomes are achieved
- Day to day Accounting Activities during parallel periods, ensuring funds are within tolerance prior to go live date.
- Provide high level summary and status updates to workstream Vice President and Key Leadership
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- experience managing a team
- experience working on client launches, fund launches or conversions
- highly organized with strong collaboration skills
- team player who can also work independently and deliver results
- Leadership attributes and mentorship to build and maintain a high performing team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6-8 years of operations or financial industry experience
- Experience in a leadership position
What we offer
- Remote work from Poland(to be added only for remote roles)
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.