Audit Associates work under the supervision of Senior Associates/Managers on particular engagements. Their main responsibility is to prepare the working papers in accordance with the firm and professional standard, as delegated by the senior. Their primary job is to ensure that they deliver quality services on a timely basis.
- Overall responsible for the audit as an in charge for medium and small clients. In case of large clients, act as semi senior.
- Involved in planning and strategy of the audit
- Monitoring budgets of the engagements
- Reporting including annual financial statements, managements letters, key features memoranda, etc.
- Ensuring that all review notes are cleared
- Analytical review of full financial statements
- Consolidations (specific high risk areas)
- Follow through to finalisation
- Audit administration
Training Required as per Level
- Good communication skills in English (Reading, writing and speaking)
- Arabic would be an advantage
Please keep in mind that duties and responsibilities associated with a particular role may change from time to time, and that individual situations and one´s specific role or job description may vary from the information contained in these job descriptions.
RELEVANT BEHAVIORAL CAPABILITIES:
- Helps to drive forward change initiatives and projects
- Voices alternative opinions and ideas
- Proactively seeks the views and opinions of others
- Demonstrates willingness to have a two way conversation
KPMG was established in the Lower Gulf in 1973 and has grown to over 1,300 professionals, led by more than 90 partners and directors, across six regional offices. Over the last 40 years, KPMG has worked with leading industry players across the region, helping identify and manage risks and capitalize on opportunities - making us a preferred professional services provider. We play a pivotal role in helping clients make their own success stories. At various stages of growth, our clients look to us for timely and independent advice. Our professionals are selected from a deep talent pool of industry specialists. They offer significant knowledge, local experience, and a client-focused approach – and are integrated into a network of professionals working with KPMG firms around the world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.