Senior Administrator - Corporate Services
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Corporate Services provide onshore and offshore director, corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate and institutionally owned multi-jurisdictional structures consisting of companies, limited partnerships, unit trusts and other vehicles. You will be responsible for the bookkeeping and reconciliation of client accounts and assist in the production of extended trial balances and financial reports.
- Collaborate with your team to manage your client portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
- Become an expert in technical matters relating to trusts and companies, be able to share this knowledge with team, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to your clients
- Collaborate with your team to prepare board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and any other administration duties required
- Proactively keep up-to-date awareness of current industry issues e.g. interest rate movements, changes in legislation
- Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Maintain client documents with integrity and confidentiality
People & Team
- Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by team members
- Provide innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Supervise and assist in the training, development and management of any Trainee Administrator and/or Administrator in team
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
- Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
- Produce and submit all statutory returns
- Strong academic background
- Be studying for ICSA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Be pro active and forward thinking
- Proven experience in a similar role