A.C.T. Audit is the perfect solution for international companies operating in the UK seeking to meet statutory and voluntary audit requirements. We have strong working relationships with many of the top international audit firms, working as a component auditor on group audit assignments. Please www.actaudit.com for further information.
Global networks who work with A.C.T. Audit benefit from working with an independent UK audit firm and the services provided by their specialised audit team trained within the audit departments of big four firms. We have extensive experience of auditing consolidated financial statements and acting as principal auditor co-ordinating the work of local auditors.
The firm is also responsible for the Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements (Single entity and consolidated), Corporation Tax, Vat returns and other assignments.
We are looking for a Senior Auditor able to think out of the box and with a firm grasp of the needs of international corporate groups to assist our audit team in Mayfair (London) and become a team player working in co-ordination with the leadership team of A.C.T. Audit. The individual will need to be available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (UK time).
The position reports directly to the Head of Audit.
The key objectives of the role are:
- Planning of audits including undertaking walkthrough tests, identifying risks to a company and liaising with clients at planning meetings.
- Supervising the work of more junior members of the team.
- Liaising with client’s over obtaining information and undertaking the audit field work.
- Preparation of audit files including evidence testing and documentation.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax calculations as required.
- Research technical areas of accounting, audit and tax.
- Leading closing stages of audit including analytical reviews and closing meeting preparation.
Knowledge, skills & qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in a top 10 UK audit firm.
- At least Part Qualified ACCA or ACA.
- External audit experience.
- Accounts Production experience.
- Excellent Microsoft products/Office 365 knowledge especially Excel.
- Experience of working independently or in small teams.
- Caseware or other reputable audit software.
- IRIS Accounts Production.
- IRIS Corporation Tax.
- Italian/ French/Spanish or other European language speaker.
- Ability to manage workload and complete jobs as required.
- Well organised and disciplined.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Meticulous with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to be proactive and work alone.
- Desire to take on responsibility.
Remuneration according to experience