Accounts Semi Senior
We are recruiting for a part/ newly qualified Accounts Semi Senior to work within our Colchester office, to assist the directors and managers in the delivery of statutory and accounts preparation services.
Due to growth of audit within the Colchester Office we are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join the team to assist us in achieving our strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
We are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm since the 1930's with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
A wide range of benefits would be available to the successful individual to include a highly competitive remuneration package and bonus, pension and flexible working hours. On top of this, you will be encouraged to learn and develop through training courses and masterclasses.
Full training will be given and for the right candidate it is an opportunity to begin a prosperous career with excellent training and progression working for an award winning firm.
Duties will be:
- Prepare draft accounts for partner review;
- Produce draft financial statements for Limited Companies using the firm's accounting software;
- Produce draft tax computations for Limited Companies using the firm's accounting software;
- Representing the practice by attending network functions & events;
- Attending CPD courses to maintain knowledge of Tax and Financial regulations;
- Assist more senior members of the team as and when required.
What you will need to be:
- Punctual, presentable and with the ability communicate
- Be authentic in every situation and like to be connected to your team, clients and local communities
- Like to listen and understand, to show up every day with passion and to stand up for things that matter to you
- Be driven to succeed, take initiative and want results
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Courteous and professional
ACA/ACCA part/ newly qualified or AAT qualified
What you get back from us;
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Study support package if applicable
- Excellent personal development programmes to support career growth opportunities
- Structured development and leadership training
- Flexible benefits reward package
- Ability to progress all the way to the top!
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Haines Watts by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the Haines Watts Recruitment team, Haines Watts reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.