Assurance (Financial Services) Senior
The Assurance Senior is expected to lead various sizes of financial services audit engagements which include planning, performing, and concluding the engagement. The Assurance Senior will be exposed to a broad range of capital markets entities and investment funds such as private equities, real estate, mutual funds, variable capital companies, etc.
- Lead and manage fieldwork on client sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the audit process.
- Involvement in a broad range of statutory and regulatory audit assignments for our financial services clients
- Work closely with team members to execute the audit plan and ensure timely completion of the audit engagement
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Work closely with clients and manages their expectations to further nurture ongoing client relationships
- Experience in statutory and regulatory audits of capital markets entities and investment funds
- A degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification in Accountancy
- At least 3 years of external audit experience
- Good command of the English language
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills
Apply for Assurance (Financial Services) Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly